Hello! My name is Autumn and I am THE dysfunctionally perfect author. I’m not a writer, and quiet frankly I never wanted to be until I started this blog.
Fun facts about her!
No one wants to hear about my whole entire life. I mean you read about half of it in my posts. So instead I’ve given you fun facts about The Dysfunctionally Perfect Autumn Wiggs.
- I bleed brown and white for my alma mater St. Bonaventure (if you couldn’t tell by my posts).
- My favorite flower is the sunflower.
- My favorite bug is the butterfly.
- “Adulting” or even remotely being 100% on my own, scares the shit out of me!
- For some reason my latest obsession is wanting to buy a food truck and sell grilled cheese.
- An all time dream of mine is to do a 2 month trip from the east coast to the west hitting every state.
- Through the trip across the country, I also want to have a beer in every Major League Baseball Stadium.
- My favorite animal is a moose!
- I’m single and I don’t think there is any other way you should live out your 20’s.
- I want a half sleeve of two big sunflowers with wildflowers or babies breath surrounding them. However, I’m nervous it won’t look as good as I am imagining it will!
- Blogging terrifies me in the way that I am afraid no one will want to read what I have to say.